Skip to main content

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2015 - February

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2015 - February

Happy Belated Valentine's Day everyone. 

I have always watched on as the art community participated in the annual tag challenge hosted by Tim Holtz. This year, I am joining (thanks to my swapping buddy Sarah who created a swap in our Aussie Group). This February 2015 Tim Holtz Tag was very enjoyable and I couldn't help myself from just wanting to add "ONE MORE THING"....lol..

Here is Tim's Tag:




And here are mine:


Tag 1- 3 Flower Tag


Tag 2- Single Flower Tag

They started off fairly similar however, as I started embellishing they began to take on a personality of their own.

Here are some close-ups of some of the elements. 











Now, my problem is which one do I keep and which one do I swap ;) ??

Thank you for stopping by.
xx Amira



Comments

Post a Comment