Skip to main content

XOXO

Hi everyone,

I made some cards using KaiserCrafts new XO collection as a guest designer for Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft.

I really enjoyed coming up with ways to use both the cut apart pages as well as the Captured Moments 3"x 4" and 4" x 6" cards.

Here are a few more cards that didn't make that post that I wanted to share with you. These are available on my HandmadeinOZ Facebook page. Just check out the Cards for Sale album.

Card 1- I love you


The background uses a combination of pattern papers from XO collection by Kaiser and 3"x4" Captured Moments cards.


The butter fly die is from Spellbinders Die D-Lites- Butterfly and the flowers is an old one from my stash.

I die-cut 2 hearts and popped them behind this thick fleur embellishment (once again trying to use up what I have).



The boy and girl portraits are from the XO Collectables by Kaiser.



And to decorate the inside, I used a 4" x 6" from the Captured Moments Card set.


Card 2- You know you're in love when.....


The background uses a combination of pattern papers from XO collection by Kaiser and a 3"x4" from the Captured Moments cards.





The wooden embellishment is from an embellishment pack I bought a very long time ago by Merci.



I experimented with some organza ribbon here and I like the look it gives.


Once again, the inside is decorated with a 4" x 6" from the Captured Moments Card set.


Card 3- To think of you is to smile









The subtle message in this card reads "We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to be better together"....so true!!

Card 4- Holding Hands


This sentiment comes from a card pack called What Not Love games by Glitz. I love the vintage feel of it.








For the inside, I stamped a triple heart using the XO Stamp set by Kaiser in pink, red and black dye ink to mirror the original design on the 3"x4" Captured Moments card.


Thanks so much for stopping by.

xxAmira

Comments