Skip to main content

12 Tags of 2015 – March

Hi Everyone,

Its March and yes, I am here to show you my March Tag inspired by Tim Holtz. For those of you not familiar with this challenge, please take the tour over on the website here.

Here is Tim's tag for March:


This tag was a simple one to make in the end despite all the elements.

First, create a mixed media background then clear emboss a stamp (stamped with black ink). Then, use texture paste and emboss with gold embossing powder and finally add your embellishments.


Here is mine:


I still went with the butterfly theme but totally made it my own.


I added the #3 to signify March.


And a wooden butterfly embellishment to match the stamp. You can't see it very clearly here, but you can faintly see washi tape peering here and there from under the paint background...so lovely.


The big butterfly was an old brooch given to me so I cut off the pin and added it here. I also added some buttons to match. I also added a pink ribbon and a Victorian charm to the top of the tag.

If you have been following my blog, you will know that I create these to send off to a swap. So I hope my partner likes my tag!!

Thank you for stopping by,
xx AmiraInOz



Comments