Skip to main content

Handmade Paper Clip Art

Hi everyone,

I have been having an absolute ball making my own paper clips and book page markers. They are so easy to make and you actually end up using a lot of embellishments you didn't know how to add in your scrapbooking/crafting routine. My biggest challenge was finding 50mm paper clips!! I ended up finding silver ones at Officeworks and coloured plastic ones at Big W.
My heart was really after the zebra paper clips but so far, no luck.


Let me show you what I came up with:



These were chipboard pieces by American Crafts which I have had for about a year now and I never knew how to use them because they were so chunky. They are perfect for paper clips !!



I adore that bee!!

Here is my favourite!


I love these coffee themed wood veneers by Prima. So so cute!!!
On the back, I placed a pretty button over the hot glue to make it look prim and proper.

Next, I moved onto handmade items and I made them in categories.

#1- Butterflys


These are some butterflies I have had in my stash for ages. It's like they have been hanging on to be made for this project. I need to go and buy some more of these. Now, where did I get them from??

#2- Cats


These are little postage style paper cuts from G45 -Raining Cats and Dogs Collection. These I adore!! But maybe thats because I am a cat person.

#3- Dogs


Once again, from the Raining Cats & Dogs Collection. Look at that pretty Lassie!

#4- Vintage Ladies


These postage style stamps are from G45- A Ladies Diary. I used bits of ribbon, buttons, fabric flowers- anything and everything looks good.

If you like anything you see here, please head on over to my FB Page where you can see more and contact me for prices.

Thank you for looking.

xxAmiraInOz

Comments

  1. You are really good with your homemade clips, Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words Lois and a huge thank you from my heart for the comment...I treasure those the most *much love*..xxAmira

      Delete

Post a Comment