Skip to main content

Happy Easter with G45 Sweet Sentiments

Hi everyone,

I challenged myself to replicate this adorable shutter card produced by the design team at Graphic 45 using their previous Sweet Sentiment Collection.



Sweet sentiments is an old collection and I managed to get my hands on just 1 sheet given to me by the kind and fearless Vera from Aunty Vera's Scrap and Craft. So I thought I better make it count. 

Here is my humble attempt at a reproduction:



I visited Graphic 45 to get the dimensions to create the shutter card. You can find them here.
And then I used my only Sweet sentiments sheet plus a whole lot of butterflies and easter bunnies and glitter to embellish it to do it justice.

Here are some close-ups:



I used glitter and glossy accents on areas like egg shell and lace to make it pop and seem more realistic.




Doilies and butterflies are perfect to frame the sweet Easter sentiment.






I wish you could see just how pearl-like the glossy accents and glitter combination makes the egg shell seem on this panel.


 And again here, the daisies look so lovely with that dimension and shine.


Here it is one more time in full.


Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you take some time to create a shutter card this Easter. 

Happy crafting.
xxAmira



Comments