Skip to main content

Pretty Origami Dresses

Hi Everyone,

I came across this simple Origami Dress Tutorial and made a whole lot of cards I would love to share with you. These will be available on my Facebook Page under the albums: Cards for Sale.

For the dresses, I used this origami paper I found at my local Spotlight store:


You don't have to use origami paper, but technically, the thinner the paper you use, the sharper and less bulky your folding will become.

Card 1- Love my Story

 
I also chose to decorate the inside of the cards...



Card 2- Love


This is the inside of the card .....


Card 3- Be Mine


This is the inside of the card...


Card 4- You are one of a kind

  
And the inside of the card....


Card 5- Free


 And the inside ...


Card 6- Love this moment


 And the inside of the card....



Did you want a close-up of little foxy? He's so cute!!



Card 7- When I grow up...


And the inside...


Card 8- Little green dress




This is a top-loading style card. Here is the inside..


Thank you for stopping by. I hope I have inspired you to make a ton of little origami dresses!
Happy crafting.
xxAmiraInOz




Comments