Skip to main content

Tiny Envelopes on a Card

Hi everyone,

Envelopes, envelopes, envelopes. I am currently in love with all things envelopes. So much so, that I saw a bunch of cards on pinterest with tiny envelopes on them and thought "Yes! I must do this"!

So here are some cards I made with cute little envelopes on the front!!

Card 1- With a little swirl


I used a swirl design embossing folder in the background and I decorated the bottom with one of my favourite gold design washi tapes. I used my mini heart punch and added them as symbolic closures to each envelope. So cute!!


And here is the inside. I really love the cute envelope here too!!


Card #2- This card has a diamond embossed design to it.



And the inside:


Too cute with the faux stitched double heart mini envelope.

Card 3- Here is another look using kraft coloured card stock. I really love how different it looks.


And the inside looking a little bit different. 



Card 4- And lastly, I tried cramming 8 mini envelopes on the front of the card but I didn't like how over-crowded it looked.


I guess you can have too much of a good thing..*lol*...


I hope you give little envelopes a try. They are great to have on hand for any occasion.

Thanks for stopping by.
xx AmiraInOz




Comments