Skip to main content

KaiserCraft February Mood Board Challenge




Dear Readers, 
Here I am again with Kaisercraft's February Mood Board Challenge.
Our challenge was to come up with a scrapbook layout inspired by this mood board!


And here is my layout:


Off the batt, I LOVE this cute striped paper clip and it high-lights the blue cap and white strap Zak is wearing SO well.



I layered this sea shell with the Sunshine sentient and against the weatherboard paper and the foamy paper, it looks really good.


Down here, I love the anchor against the burst of star fish against the weatherboard paper again.


I used the red star fish paper from the previous Sail Away nautical collection and they go so well with the colors in the photo.




So happy with this layout and SO happy to be back into scrapbooking!!
I have a lot of catching up to do!!
Thanks for stopping by.
xxAmiraInOz






Comments

  1. Wonderful layout and wonderful photos! Love it! Good luck with the Kasiercraft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along at Kaisercraft Monthly challenge, your layout is great, very summery page, best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amira,
    This is a gorgeous layout showcasing two beautiful photos. Thank you for sharing it with us at Kaisercraft : )
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment