Skip to main content

Amira's Halloween Play Challenge #5 - Scarecrow

Welcome back to Day #5 of the #HalloweenPlayChallenge.

Today I am playing with Mr Scarecrow!!!



I am also playing with Raffia which I hope to turn into a straw element to stuff Mr Scarecrow with!


Just look how AMAZING Mr Scarecrow looks!!!



I then added some birds so that it looked like they were spooked out of the fields and have taken flight behind the scarecrow.


I went ahead and added more "straw" at the base of the scarecrow and behind the green grass for an added feature on the card.



Next, I added a sentiment from the Tim Holtz Halloween Clippings Stickers that seems quite apt for Mr Scarecrow.


And here is the final card


I enjoyed this die so much I made another card.
This one has a much more "messy mixed media"look to it


The background looks ominous like something creepy this way comes!


Needless to say, Mr Scarecrow here is UPSET!




And here is the card


Side by side



Process video for these cards can be seen HERE

Remember, if you are inspired by this video, go ahead and take a picture of your project and upload it to Halloween Challenge Album in the FB Group.

There are 3 prizes up for grabs and the more times you enter a different project into the album, the more chances you have to win one of the amazing prizes.
Read more about the challenge HERE 

Have you ever tried using yellow/grey/black as a background for a project before?
Give it a try and see if you like it.

Happy Halloween Crafting.
xxAmira

Comments