Skip to main content

A Year of Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft Kits (2017)

Hello crafty friends,

It's that time of the year when we have say goodbye!!!
Goodbye to my stack of kits for 2017.
Look at this tower of crafty pizza boxes :)


Some interesting facts for you!!

We received the following paper collections :
- 2 x Simple Stories  (Happy New Year & Emoji Love)
- 1 x Pebbes  (Woodland Forest)
- 2 Echo Park  (Easter & Under the Sea)
- 1 x Kaisercraft  (High Tea)
- 2 x BoBunny  (Weekend Adventures & Carousel Christmas)
- 1 x My Mind's Eye  (Trick or Treat)
- 2 x Julie Nutting (Seeds of Kindness & Paper Dolls)

I sat down today to take everything out of boxes and see what I had left over after I made all those projects I shared with you for the Design Team.

I have a video for you to watch HERE

All my left over papers fit neatly in here:



This is all the stamps we received from the 12 kits


Here are all the ink pads...


Dies and stencils





Washi and washi books


Trims, ribbons, lace and burlap


Metal charms, wood flourishes and buttons 


Stickers, Feathers and Doilies


Flowers, Prima Flowers and more Prima Flowers!!


Color Burst, Liquid Pearls, Santoro Pearls, Ice Resin, Nuvo 
and a Wilted Violet Distress Marker.



And look at ALL the cards I made this year!!!



WOW!!


Thank you SO much for having me on your Design Team Aunty Vera and thank you to all my friends and supporters who have been with me on this wonderful arty adventure.

Looking forward to 2018 when we can do it all again.

All my love..
xxAmiraInOz


Comments