Skip to main content

12 Paper Clips of 2018 ~ January ~ Evolve

Hello Crafty friends,

Here are my January clips for the #12PaperClipsOf2018

Yellow and black butterfly- this one is my personal pick.

My main element is a butterfly which represents my word for the year.



My word of the year is 'evolve' which I decided to feature by stamping.



Tiger butterfly: brown and yellow

I used 2 dies here: my tag die and a stitched square die.



I also featured a window by adhering acetate between the double tag.



Blue & Green Butterfly- these turned out just as beautiful.




Gold cord / washi / sticker for embellishments finish this tag nicely.





Check out my tutorial HERE

Come join our group and have a lot of fun with us.
xxAmira

Our group is HERE  
Lolly's Paperclips HERE 


Comments