Skip to main content

Memory Keeping Layout ~ All up in my head


Hi everyone,


I have been wanting to evolve my memory keeping this year and I thought I would try a new style which I am sharing with you today.

I printed 2 x pictures of my son wearing these ridiculous panda and unicorn animal heads from Kmart 



and I wanted to scrap a very fun and very colourful layout incorporating papers and die-cuts I picked up in my latest haul (check it out HERE).

I am working in my DIY TN Inserts.
If you are interested in making one yourself, check out my tutorial HERE.

I loved this 3" x 4" journaling card which pretty much describes the advice I raise my boys by.


The right hand side of my double spread layout contained stamping, die-cuts and journaling.



It also has THE MORE PERFECT sentiment which I made the title of this layout.

Had to add some Converse to denote 'teenagerism'.


The left hand layout contained that journaling card and this fab 'WHAT' cut out and this cute large kitty head wearing glasses!!



I loved added all those hashtags!
So teenager-ey.

The colours in this layout are wonderful.
So bright and bold.


Just like my son.


Here is my complete layout.



I have a process video which you can find HERE.

Thank you for joining me.
How are you doing with your memory keeping?
Have you found a style that suits you and allows you to get the job done?
Let me know in the comments below.
I love hearing from you.

xxAmira






Comments