Skip to main content

Scrapping Fun Kits ~ January 2018 Embellishment Kit ~ 2 TN Layouts



Hello everyone,

I'm so pleased to be featured as a guest designer for Scrapping Fun Kits this month.

Raelene, who is, Dyspraxic Organised Scrapper on YT and business owner of Scrapping Fun Kits very kindly sent me the January Embellishment Kit so I decided to do an unboxing for anyone who is interested to see what her embellishment kits are like.

You can find the unboxing HERE.

As soon as I finished my unboxing, I went ahead and made 2 travellers notebook layouts. You can see the process videos for those straight after the unboxing.

Here are some pictures of the finished layouts.

Layout 1- New Year's Eve



Can I just say how fantastic this paper background is!!


In love with this metal '2018' charm and silver and white twine.


A closer look at the laser cut chipboard element which I painted Venetian Gold.


The flair badges co-ordinate very nicely with the theme.


Love the light fireworks washi and the gold stars.



Layout 2- Make Some Memories


Loved adding the gold tassel right in the layout


The journaling cards afforded me the perfect place to get some memories down.


Used those stars to decorate my layout as well as create dot points- why not!



Loved the addition of tags in the kit which I had to embellish with that white and silver twine.



Thank you so much for stopping by.

If you are thinking of getting an embellishment kit (or one of her other kits), check out Scrapping Fun Kits HERE.

Happy Crafting :)

xx Amira


Comments