Skip to main content

TN Memory Keeping Layout - Sleep less, dream more


Hi everyone,

Just a short one from me today.

Here is another TN layout I made - about me this time.

I am working in my DIY TN Inserts.

If you are interested in making one yourself, check out my tutorial HERE  

I titled it 'sleep less, dream more' because it fits my sleeping habits perfectly!
I have a hard time switching off my brain because of all the things I need to do.


I also LOVE this 4" x 6" journaling that I picked up in my last haul video.

Isn't she full of confidence!!

Love her!


If you are interested in the journaling cards & die-cuts I used in this layout check it out HERE 
(I may have some kits still available). 

I also love the quote on this other journaling card.
Be Happy.
It drives.
People.
Crazy.


All topped up with a yellow pineapple and yellow roller skates.
How fun and random is that!!




Here is the whole layout.



Thank you for stopping by.

You can watch the process video HERE.

How are you doing with your memory keeping?

Let me know in the comments below.

I love hearing from you.

xxAmira


Comments