Skip to main content

Art Journal Swap Series ~ Lets go to Paris ~ Collaboration with Lolly Palooza

So excited to be starting off this Art Journal Swap Series with my good friend Lolly Palooza!!



Lolly sent me some die -cuts at the start of the year and our aim is to swap an entire art journal filled with wonderful art for 2018.

I used her Eiffel Tower die-cut and went to work inspired by this image which I found on google.




I used Dina Wakley Scribble Sticks to create the background and after a few trials and tribulations (you will have to catch the video to see what Im talking about) - I was pleased with the final outcome.

Look at that gorgeous full moon!!


Love the sentiment this piece evokes :) 


Catching some of the flourish stamping in the background plus that lovely gold embossing.


The bottom of the Eiffel Tower which gave me such grief in the process video.




Thanks for stopping by.

Check out the process video HERE

What do you think?
Should I have left it at that first stage or given it a go?

This remind me of the quote by John C. Maxwell
 “Fail early, fail often, but always fail forward.”  

I don't mind sharing this with you because we are all here to learn :)

xx AmiraInOz







Comments