Skip to main content

A Wizard's Mixed Media Journal ~ Part 1 ~ Slytherin's Journal



Hi everyone,

I am so excited to be making a series of Mixed Media Journals using Eileen Hull's Journal XL Die. 



This was inspired by my recent purchase of Colorplay's Wizard World paper collection.

Watch my review video on these 2 products HERE


In this series, I will make 4 journals all inspired by Harry Potter's House Faction colors (love you forever and ever J.K. Rowling for this wonderful fictional world you have created).


This video kicks off the first of the process videos showing you how I made the 'Slytherin' journal cover.

Slytherin colors are really a beautiful combination of
- Mid Green
- Deep Green
- Light Grey
-Dark Grey
- Black

Here is how the front cover turned out.


And here is the inside of the front cover.





Watch the process video HERE

Thank you for stopping by.
xxAmira


Comments