Skip to main content

Gorjuss 'Mini' Art Journal 2018 ~ May ~ You are my sun, my moon and all of my stars


Hi Everyone,

I am back with the May layout for my 'Mini' Art Journal 2018.

I will be working in my DIY watercolor art journal.

I have a tutorial for you if you want to make one yourself.
Check it out HERE 


For this layout I decided to use Stamp No.45 'Fly away with me' Gorjuss Mini stamp by Santoro.


I was in a galaxy background making kind of mood today so I grabbed my Dina Wakley Scribble Sticks and chose the colors:
- Black
- Night
- Turquoise
- Blackberry


Watch how I created my background in the LINK BELOW.





Next, I placed my Gorjuss stamp on top and look how awesome she looks!!




I reached for my new stencil - Stars and Moon by Kaisercraft


and my pot of Ink Gold


And added some beautiful stars to the background.




Next I added my Gorjuss girl which I stamped and coloured with alcohol markers.


For the sentiment, I reached for my newest addition - Stargazer Clear Stamp Set by Kaisercraft
and chose the sentiment by Edward.E.Cummings.


I stamped it out and cut out each word adhering some to the top right and some to the bottom left of the layout.



And here is my entire piece.



You can catch the process video HERE

Thank you for you continued support in following me through this art journey.
Loving every step of the way.

xx Amira





Comments