Skip to main content

Journaling on the Go - 15+ TN layouts using the Autumn TN Kit - Scrapping Fun Kits

Hi everyone,

I was very fortunate to receive the beautiful Autumn TN Kit from Scrapping Fun Kits to play with.



So I decided to share it all with you in an unboxing on my YT channel.

You can catch that unboxing HERE

I then challenged myself to see how many layouts I could make using this kit pretending I was 'on the go' and only had my scissors and adhesive with me.



You can catch this process video HERE


After I made my layouts, I then added my photos and did a quick flip thru for you to see how that turned out.

You can catch the flip-thru HERE

I really enjoyed this concept of making layouts before I could get my photos printed.

Thank you for stopping by.

xx Amira


Comments