Skip to main content

National Scrapbooking Day 2018 ~ Rescrap your old layout #1 ~ Nana Love

Hey everyone,

I am starting this challenge off by re-scrapping this picture of my dearly beloved Nana.


I chose this sketch, honestly, because of the doily! Quickly followed by the flowers. 
My Nana was a very elegant lady and she loved lace and flowers.



I knew that I wanted to use the paper collection 'TypeCast' by We R Memory Keepers because it was very soft and floral and had lovely gold foiling and lots of pink (my Nana's favourite color).





For the flowers in the layout, I use a die set by KaiserCraft called Floral Clusters.






For the title and the embellishments, I used border strips chipboard alpha stickers from my stash





So here is my new and improved layout, my layout makeover, my re-scrapped layout!!




So beautiful !
So deserving of the photo and the photo of the layout!!
I'm so pleased with it.

You can catch the process video HERE

Did you want to see what this layout looked like before?

Here it is- the before and after shot!!


I know!!
What was I thinking?
Yes- that is gold embossing!
Yes those are brads!
I don't know why I did that!
Sorry Nana!

Stay tuned for layout #2 coming soon!

In the meantime, have you flipped through your own albums looking for a photo you would like to re-scrap with your current supplies and your current know-how?

Please do!
And join my challenge over on the FB Group Page

And please post your challenge pics in THIS ALBUM

See you soon.
xxAmira

Comments