Skip to main content

NSD 2018 Project Share - G45 ~ Raining Cats & Dogs ~ "KnockOff" Passport Album


Hi everyone,

Super excited to share this next challenge project that I managed to complete in one whole day!!


That's construction, matting and decorating!!
Super happy with how it turned out!


You should also check out THE PRIZES you could win for entering the challenges.

The paper collection I decided to bring out for this one is my hoarded G45- Raining Cats & Dogs :)

Here is a quick photo flip thru of the decorated pages starting with the cover ..












You can see a quick project share HERE on my YT

If you are interested in joining our month long challenge head on over to the FB Group HERE


Happy (Inter)National Scrapbooking Day from me to you.
I hope you get to make this one!!
You'll love it and you won't need that (expensive) die.

xx Amira




Comments